I just made these yesterday to go with our lunch and it turned out to be a big hit!
Since it’s kids-approved, I thought I’d share the goodness with you all.
It takes less than 5 minutes to make AND it’s super yummy (and good for you)!
SUPER EASY, FESTIVAL FRUIT AND POWER GREENS SHAKE
Frozen Festival Blend Mixed Fruit (Mango, Papaya, Strawberries, and Pineapple) – can buy from Costco or use fresh ingredients if you have them
Organic Power Greens (Baby Spinach and Baby Kale) – again from Costco or fresh
Fat Free Milk
Stevia (healthier than sugar!)
1. Put two handfuls of Power Greens in the blender
2. Pour as much frozen Festival Mixed Fruits you want in the blender (I filled mine approx. 3/4 of blender.)
3. Add 5 teaspoons of Stevia
4. Add a cup of ice cubes
5. Pour milk to cover the ingredients
6. Blend and puree – add milk or ice cubes until desired thickness is acquired and all the ice cubes are crushed
If you make this, please do come back and let me know about it! I would love to get feedback about my recipe so I can make it better in the future! Thanks and happy eating!
[inlinkz_linkup id=556164 mode=1]